Monday, January 23, 2012

NARS splurge !!

Yesterday I took a makeup class with one of NARS makeup artist named "Raphiel" I believe at my local Sephora. He did an awesome job , I personally had never used or owned any NARS just fot the fact that it is quite pricy but Raphiel took us in depth to know the brand and its roots and it is so worth eah penny their products have some many natural mediums in them like chamomille , acai and gr8 technology in them as well.
After the class I wanted to take home with me the whole thing but I had to pull it together lol ! So my picks were the liquid Laguna bronzer ;) which I LOVE ! Copacabana highlighter multi ( stick form ) and a gift set that had a mini super orgasm blush , lipgloss and nail polish ;) here a some shots ! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3