Sunday, January 22, 2012

KaBOOM ! With Lush Cosmetics Bath Bombs !!!

Since I had to stay IN yesterday nite just to rest and pamper myself :) and as soon as I think "pamper" the picture of a hot tub with amazing smelling fizzies pops into place lol. As Ive mentioned before Im a HUGE fan of Lush Cosmetics just for the fact that they take "showe time" so serious and always create something inovative and fun , pleasant and relaxing , theres something for every taste and age l.
I grabbed one of their bath bombs that basically are sphere shaped "balls" of bicarb scented with therapeutic aromatic essential oils in this case Cinders the bath bomb that I choose has Rose Absolute in it and it resembles the scent of wine-yet not as bitter or sweeter just the perfect one lol ok now How do bath bombs work ? Basically you just fill ur tub with warm water and let the bomb drop rite in and each one of them has different colots smells and some even have some surprises buuuut you gotta find out.
As well I like to part my bath bombs in 2 just for the fact that 1) They are so scented that using one entire piece is a waste of money and 2) You get more for your $.

If you are in need of a deep relaxing bath make sure you check them out at www.lush.com and click on you corresponding flag which will take you where go gotta be ;)

8 comments:

  1. Sincerely, your current write-up goes to the nitty-gritty with the subject. The pellucidity leaves myself planning to understand a lot more. I'll instantly pick up your current feed to maintain thus far along with your web page. Sound Out and about thanks is simply my own modest technique of declaring bravo for any remarkable reference. Take my personal most warm would like on your inward newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I merely uncovered you actually weblog right now, plus that of a great account! I'm hence completely happy which you were competent to undertake the following home before it was damaged. It appears amazing, plus I'll preserve examining your blog pertaining to updates in your success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on your name and it directed me to a buyallmeans site and I noticed you indeed maybe sale bath bombs and let me tell you I saw some amazing ones !! wow ! you left me at " AGH !! " the baby powder , the chamomile and honey , chocolate and orange. You have amazing taste in bath bomb speaking ! and the way you express yourself tells me a lot of the refined person you are and for me its an honor to have someone like you to take their time and read my blog , my blog is all about fun and expressing myself as it comes , with some or a lot of grammatical mistakes but thats the art of writing to my eyes is the essence that came from the heart.
    I see your site resides in the UK I would love to get some bath bombs and Ill be honored to review them on my blog let me know if youre interested feel free to email me at ana_bzldua@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there I really came across your internet site in error after i dug America online in this issue, I have to admit ones web page is actually valuable I also enjoy any theme, it really is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I genuinely liked reading through your post! You have quality material.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ruly impressed! Every thing is truly open and rather clear explanation of problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might be performing the terrific operate. Keep on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3