Friday, March 16, 2012

FRANKEN Friday !! Dollish Polish ( FAT GUY IN A LITTLE COAT )

Today Im ft. Dollish Polish which has amazing frankens <3 and I have my eye on a few, yet I had to have this bad boy just for its name I LOL'ed so much once I saw the name and I was totally drawn to it, it looked so pretty on the screen YET I blew my mind in person.

Well the name of this polish explains it all , but in case this quote didnt ring anything on your head here it goes. This quote is form the movie " Tommy Boy form 1995 ft. Chris Farley here is a quick description from Wikipedia "Tommy Boy is a 1995 road comedy film directed by Peter Segal, written by Bonnie and Terry Turner, and starring former Saturday Night Live colleaguesChris Farley and David Spade. The film tells the story of a socially and emotionally immature man (portrayed by Farley) who learns lessons about friendship and self-worth following the sudden death of his industrialist father. The film did well commercially, but received mixed reviews from critics"


This franken was inspired by the attire Tommy Boy wears and he acts the quote " FAT GUY IN A LITTLE COAT" and I think that Dollish Polish scored GR8 and the result was amazing.





You can find Dollish Polish clicking the link below

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!
    Thanks for the explanation, I didnt know the whole story :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3