Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SEPTEMBER BIRCHBOX



Ok weeeeeeeeeeeellllll just in case you guys dont know what  BIRCHBOX is here we go.

Birchbox is a montlhy service , by which you take a "style" quiz and month to month you get hand-picked DELUXE ( by deluxe they mean DELUXE sometimes you even get the FULLSIZE ).
all for just $10 a month ! with free shipping.

This is my 3rd Birchbox so Im fairly new to it but Im hooked , well this month I got some really cool stuff.

1.Minimalist Colorscience pro ( Sunforgettable mineral powder SPF 30 )
2.Adventuruous Incoco Nail Polish Aplique' ( I got zebra print <3 )
3.Practical Jouer Lip Enhancer ( lip balm-sorta )
4.Hands on Jurlique Rose Hand Cream ( I will try it 1 week 1 a day and will do a DEEP review on it to see if I can add it to the Nails Files 101 on a  Manicure blog )
5.Classic Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo L'EAU Florate ( Im a scent sucker so I WILL use it and will post a review to see if it its purchasable )

Every Birchbox has what they call a "TREAT" which is a little extra they trow in for everyone
(everyone will get the same "treat").

** Please Note ** If you decide to join you will not receive what is listed above you will get your own personalized selection according to the results on your "beauty style".

Birchbox its a FUN way to start each month and its a VERY VERY AFFORDABLE price, so make your way out to www.birchbox.com and check it out.

Stay Tunned and check back for reviews in DEEP for some of the products listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3