Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SKIN-A-LICIOUS : DEEP REVIEW

Heeelllo people !! so as many of you know I’m a self declared bath junkie ! , i love anything that makes one smells delicious , I love to try new brands from retail to small self-owned companies, and let me tell you the “big” companies are NOT that great. The small companies happen to put more effort and love into their products and they make you feel special , well at least they make me feel special. The simple fact that its either one or 5 people running the company , that tells me that its full hands -on production not a huge company with bizillion amount of people and they do the same every day.


I stumbled up with this brand about 2 months ago and have been looking it up for quite a while. Reading reviews , looking up other youtube videos ect. . so finally I decided to give it a try , honestly I was so hard for me to make my 1st selection because believe it or not al the soaps are so so pretty and colorful and trust me I LOVE COLOR <3.  
I just placed my 1st order with them a couple of minutes ago and trust me Im so so excited :) to have it in my hands already. The following pictures belong to the actual site they were NOT taken by me or else. I will post the description of each one of my items and what it claims to smells like. Once I receive my order I will post pictures by me and describe what my nose detected ..lool :D .


NAME: CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
image
INGREDIENTS: 
Soponified organic oils of Olive, Palm,
Coconut, Rice Bran, Sodium Hydroxide,
Color, Body Safe Glitter and Fragrance
CLAIMS: 
This scent is sinfully addicting. The chocolate scent is mixed with
our butter cream fragrance that will make your mouth water.
I am not held liable if you are on a diet and break it after taking a shower.
(( RESULT )) 
NOT MY FAV, I WISH IT WOULD'VE HAD MUCH OF A STRONGER SCENT TO IT, BUT I DONT REGRET BUY IN IT I JUST THINK INSTEAD OF RE-PURCHASING ILL TRY SOMETHING NEW.

NAME: FRUITY-LICIOUS BAR
image
 INGREDIENTS :
Soponified organic oils of Olive, Palm, Coconut, Soy Bean Oil,
Sodium Hydroxide, Sugar and Fragrance
CLAIMS: 
The smell of this soap is simply scrumptious, you have to remind yourself that it is a soap bar and something you want to bite into.  It is a creamy fruity scent, almost like a bowl of fruit loops, hence the fruit loops on top. The topping was created with a mold that was taken from the actual fruit loops. 
(( RESULT )) 
I AM HOOKED FOR LIFE !!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!! ENOUGH SAID. !

NAME: TRUE BLOOD ERIC 
image
INGREDIENTS: 
Soponified organic oils of Olive, Palm, Coconut,
Rice Bran, Jojoba Beads, Sodium Hydroxide
CLAIMS:
Can you tell that I am a FAN?  Can you also tell who is my favorite?  I love, love, love this show and couldn’t pass up trying to figure out what this hotty must smell like, or perhaps what I would love for him to smell like.  This soap contains 3 colors.  The paler of the 3 contains red jojoba beans for a nice exfoliation.  The others colors are red and black of course, a Vampire’s favorite color. It is topped off with a silver shine finish that may rub onto your skin when used for the first time, but it body safe.  The silver adds a great deal to the over all bar itself, giving it a pop, or as Eric might say “a bite”.  The scent is a seductive tantalizing blend of musk, exotic woods, with hints of fresh lime.  You will simply love it as well as your partner.  Don’t let this soap get by, trust me.
(( RESULT )) 
IS THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND SCENT, IT MAKES A GREAT GIFT TO YOUR SPECIAL SOME1 ;) SO GRILS MAKE YOUR WAY TO THIS FUN-GIRLY AND SUPER CUTE WEBSITE AND GRAB ONE OF THESE FOR YOUR BELOVED ONE.

NAME: PAM TRUEBLOOD
image
INGREDIENTS:
Soponified organic oils of Olive, Palm, Coconut, Rice Bran, Body Safe Glitter, Sodium Hydroxide
CLAIMS:
When I think of Pam, I think of  hardcore and nothing says this like this new soap.  This blend contains, cherries, berries with a burst of citrus that will surely entice your nose.    
(( RESULT ))
I JUST PLACED 1ORDER JUST NOW NOW NOW ! AND I RE-ORDERED THIS PRODUCT ITS SMELLS YUUUUMMMMMMMMYY !! FRUITY-LICIOUS AND PAM HAVE MY HEART FOR EVER , EVER AFTER <3


OVERALL 
PRODUCT: AMAZING COMPLETED AND SURPASSED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS.
PACKAGING: CUTE 
DESNG: JAW DROPPING
SCENT: PAM AND FRUITY !! AWWWWOOOOOMMMMG !! 
RATE FROM 1-10: 20 :D 
WEBSITE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3