Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ulta Makeup Haul

Taking advantage of thee buy one get one 50%off I scored some maybeline 24hr color tattoos , NYX matte lip cream and a glide on white eye liner.
The Color Tattoos were Too Cold and Gold Gold these guys are amazing and they do last forever and dont crease ;) Im on te lookout for all the colors but Ive only scored 3 :( lol. From NYX Ive never tried their lip creams or eye liners and let me tell you Tokyo ( matte lip cream is Ah!! Mazing lol ! Super cute baby pink and it gives ur lips a soft velvety look not shiny yet not dey , and the white eyeliner in Pure White glides on amazingly I honestly just fell in the "white eyeliner" trend to brighten up the eye im a total Black eyeliner gal but Im giving this a try. The eyeliner goes on smoothly just like Urban Decays 24/7 I didnot test for smudginess or duration so I wont make a total comparisson just yet. So heres my stash !! Have you gotten any Color Tattoos !?!? If so what color ?!? Did you like them ?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3