Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sparklin' in GEMS !!






So I was rocking \m/ this nail polish yesterday , and I really liked it , it does have some pros and cons lol! so here we go. These is GEMS by: MILANI , its a sparkle, glittery nail polish , it features different sizes in glitter and sparkles ( big glitter ) it goes on nice , not soft , but ok. You do have to work with it , just for the fact that it has bigger chunks of glitter , it is buildable you deff. can get a full glitter nail look with a few coats.


PROS: It covers good to be a glitter/chunky polish, but you do need to do a few coats.



Im ft. under it ButterLondon All hail the queen.

CONS: I had a hard time taking it off :( but oh well nothing suuuper overwhelming but it doesnot go off with one swipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3