Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finger Paints Asylum

So flakies have been a really big hit in the past few months its like the "new glitter" and recently Finger Paints ( Sold at Sallys ) came up with their collection of flakies I only found Asylum which is a blue-orange-yellow-green-pinkish flakie in a clear-opaqueish suspension. Flakies work best over a black, and the effect on the nails stands out a lot. Here are some shots of the bottle and a few mani pics. I decided to make it a matte look because like I've said b4 I feel that a matte finish makes the flakies show up more ;) enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3