Friday, October 28, 2011

Purple dream

Im just done changing my mani just like almost everynite , Im watching Friends and washing clothes ;) multi-tasking ;). So I was looking to see what "combo" I wanted to pull off, since Ive been obssesing over "Cult Nails Unicorn Puke" if you dont know what I mean google it and ull see why Im tripping for that nail polish. Well since I obviously I dont have it I wanted to create not a dupe BUT something that reminded me of it lol. So I grabbed Sally Hansen ( pacific blue 2 coats, )
KleanColor ( chunky holo fuchsia 2 coats ) Orchid ( i met him in prism )
And topcoat SecheVite ... And this was the result.

1 comment:

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3