Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Models Own ( purple blue ) ft. Beetle Juice Collection

Theres not a time that I hear , see , or say Beetle Juice that takes me back to the movie , but now Models Own gave a gr8 readon to remember that word "name" by an amazing collection released in 2011 ( wow it sounds so long ago lol ) Models Own is a Uk brand of Cosmetics that carry lip , eye , face and nail products as well as accesories ( brushes etc .. ) So as soon as I saw in my nailpolish group that we were going to have a group buy I was rite on it lol since shipping is kinda expensive to order only for one person lol its always better to split it. So I decided to go for 2 of the Beetle Juice collection and Purple Blue happened to be one of the 2 , the name explains the polish it self its a duo chrome i purple-pinkish to blue-tourquoiseish lol I really love it , its a 2 coater and Ive had it on for about 12 hrs doing notmal chores around the house and it had stuck on just rite ;) I did use 1 coat of Seche Vite and taaadaaa !! I did my best with the photos lol dont judge ;) enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3