Monday, October 3, 2011

GR8 LASH !!! BY: MAYBELINE ( BIG LASH ) AND ( GR8 LASH REGULAR FORMULA )



WHO WOULDNT LIKE GR8 LASHES !!??
** before anything SORRY for the closeup eye picture ahahaha itss too too funny !! 
This product was purchased by me, in my local Target :D .. price ranges from 3.99 to 5.00 something

The formula for Maybeline Gr8 Lashes is kinda runny and suuuper liquid , its kinda hard to get used to it but in the other hand its a gr8 mascara it just takes a little time to get used to it, I feel it get lashes to stuck to one another but you can always get a toothpick and SUUUPER CAREFULLY separate each lash, the finished product will be amazing. 


this was the result of their new BIG lash mascara which the brush its BIG compared to the regular brush in the classic formula.
this is the result of the classic formula, I honestly like the result on this one better I feel that the BIG just makes it look like you have more lashes not bigger, and the regular formula really extends the lash a lot.
Add caption
  
the limited designers edition for target. 

the BIG  lashes brush



the limited edition brush ( regular one ) 
 left: regular right: BIG lash 
upper view
 side view
 BIG lashes closeup
 specifications
 overall packaging BIG 
 over packaging limited edition 
 up: BIG
down: limited edition 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3