Monday, September 12, 2011

A CANDLE: MORE THAN JUST A SCENT




A good candle can really set the mood to many things, a romantic night, a dark day and lighten someones path. Many candles come with a scent that can either give us a headache to really taste whats in the air, a candle has many sides to it than just a wick and wax.

Now NOT every candle can perform to its fullest it has to be a great candle something beyond good, you can always go to the store and go to the candle aisle and sniff all and there you go. Theres many more to that process than what we see.

I was not a candle fan until I bumped into this really good brand that I found on Youtube, the way people would get excited over it made me smell the candles tru the computer. I made my way into the website www.candlesbyvictoria.com and just as it opened it made me feel at home. Even the website has a cozy feeling to it , you can really feel the warmth and loved put into every wax pour. 

As I made my "cybertour" on the webstore I clicked the gadget " scents " OMG I was overwhelmed and  excited there are sooooo many LITERALLY HUNDREDS of scents to choose from THERES SOMETHING for EVERYONE. It took me weeks and some notebook paper to make my 1st order due to the fact that I wanted EVERY SINGLE scent in the book. 

I order myself some "tarts" to get a feel for the brand, and when the package arrived it was what I wanted and BEYOND it truly exceeded all my expectations, and was beyond happy. I cut'd my tarts into tiny pieces and made all kinds of mixtures. Now theres always a "tart in the oven" as I like to call when I have a "tart" melting. I mix the scents I get or just have a different one melting everyday ( thats why I cut mine into pieces ). They have such a saturated scent that immediately the surroundings of the candle start to smell amazing.

Candles by Victoria is an amazing candle store so if you happen to be in the lookout for a great candle your search is OVER. 

YOU WILL BE VICTORI-FIED IN NO TIME !! So just trow your hands up and enjoy the ride.

One of my favorite scents : FRUIT-LOOPS !! IT SMELSS JUST LIKE IT.
JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURE theres no need for words ( FRUIT-LOOPS WHERE PLACED THERE BY ME FOR THE PICTURE )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3