Monday, October 10, 2011

SOMEONE CALL A DR. !!!! OK DR. FEEL GOOD IS HERE !

  • OILY SKIN- CHECK
  • PROBLEM SKIN- CHECK
  • HAVE TO RETOUCH MAKEUP- CHECK
  • SENSITIVE SKIN- CHECK 
  • HATES TO LOOK LIKE A LIGHTBULB- CHECK
OK girls since pretty much I land on the I HATE A SHINNY face pattern
and I fit pretty well , Im always on the lookout for new mattifying products, 
I found my DREAM COME TRUE setting powder which is Laura Mercier 
shine control pressed powder. Ok BUT  now how would I retouch with out packing my face with 20 pounds of powder a day I mean I could because afterall the Laura Mercier powder performs that job to the max, but I dont like to be caking powder over over over IDK I feel its not sanitary, I always carry around the Clean and Clear blotting sheets which work perfect but theyre not quite there, I heard about the MALLY face defender buuuuuuuut I honestly IDK theres was just something that did not attract me to the brand and there were very very few reviews on it. 

I love BENEFIT COSMETICS ! I adore from the cute suuper original packaging to the products itself, yes it is expensive BUT then again you need to look at the overall purchase from the Benefit Boutiques to the boxes and the website everything overall has a lot of <3 and passion put into it. 
So yesterday on my trip I decided to get my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar and OMG let me tell you ! I LOVED IT !! you so so so gotta go if you have one near you its so so so different from regular salons really !! 

Ok off the rammble back to the review, lol ! I was playing around with the products and I had seen the DR. FEEL GOOD a mattiying balm in a solid form, not ur typical powder ,but I was honestly scared that I was going to look shinny and blah blah blah ! so I tried on my face and got my brows done and walked around and went to the other mall , usually my skin reacts to a product within 2-3 hrs I honestly dont have to wait to see if  product works or not , I usually break out in a snap ! 


As you can see its not blue,minty over all a TRUE translucent mattifying product, so it suits perfectly to a 100%any skin color and type.  Packaging its amazing and super high-quality and fun, its a metal tin with the old school print to it, super fun and girly.
I would use it to set my foundation but I will never ever use any other retouching , mattifyng product for a while !!! I give it a 4 thumbs up lol !! feet count as well

VISIT THEIR SITE
CLICK ME !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3