Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Laura Mercier

The 1st time ever to shop Laura Mercier an what attracted me to this lady ?? YES youre rite NAIL POLISH ! I saw the review of Laura Mercier new collection from Youtuber ( Raeviewer ) and OmG I just had to have the nail polishes and a lip-pot-stain lol !!! Weeeel here are myyyy goodies

Luscious is a super cute jelly , that reaches full opacity with 3 coats ( for me ) but most of you guys can pull it off with maybe 2. Its a raspberry color with no glitter or shine to it :) very very flattering on any skin tone.

Cabana is the perfect coral not to orange not to red or falling into a pink , very very nice and brightening 
soft and delicate color always makes the hands look more femenine and the fingers appear to be longer :) 

This the lip-pot-stain lol ! is a lip stain in a potted lipgloss form and it does lasts a while on the lip and it doesnt have that sticky feeling. As far as the color , I dont consider it being a "coral" yet a very subtle red with hint of gold sparkle in it.
The Laura Mercier's girl was super nice to me and gave me some samples that so far so gooood I love them !! 
The clenser/exfoliator and the repair serum are the BOMB ! I havent yet tried the tinted moisturizer but as soon as I do Ill post my opinion on it :) 
Talking about packaging well is very clean and sleek nothing over the top , yet not being cheap.


Have a GR8 Wednesday !! week's almost over hang in there ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3