Saturday, October 1, 2011

ITS THIS TIME OF YEAR AGAIN !! OCTOBER


BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH 

 You girls will hear about this on and off all tru the month of October, I personally was a few walk-runs today to get a kik-start to the month. 

Breast Cancer took some1 beyond close to me , some1 so full of life than even the fact that her not being here anymore does not settle in my head neither in my heart.

That "disease" took my aunt GINA, and trust me I wish all of you could have meet her one second and she had such a vibe , a smile, a way of seeing life , that OMG theres no1 else out there like her, even after loosing a child a few days after birth she saw color , passion and love in life and everything and every1 that surrounded her. Even on her last breaths she had a bright smile, its so weird when some1 so sick can have so much strength & courage, and us the " healthy " ones are so weak. 
She DEFF. was so strong that GOD made her an angel, I guess he needed her more than we did. So he took her from us 1yr 1/2 ago and the pain is still so so tender and so deep and it doesnt stop hurting, I guess it will never will. My family is really close to we lived step by step with her, going with her tru quimos, radiation, nights of no sleep, painfull scenarios, we never dropped a tear we were as she always called us, " sus amores " ( spanish ) " her loves ". I personally had to shave her head for the 1st time, as I was doing in it so soft so I wouldnt hurt her and she took the machine and was like " come on sweetie hair grows back ". That was the last time I saw those long beautifull black locks of hair , she battled the disease 1 entire year non stop , until her body wouldnt react to any medication anymore. She had her eyes kinda- yellow but still had that spark on them, her skin had a weird coloration and some parts were burned due to the quimo and radiation, but she never stopped shinning. 


Well in memory of her and millions of other women BRAVE WOMEN !! THE ONLY WOMEN WITH BIG BALLS !!! 
I will be doing some special giveaways each week there will be 1 perweek :D HERE AND IN FACEBOOK .. and of course there will be pink polishes , pink candles , pink lipsticks, gift cards ... :D everything pink... so get ready !!! the contests of course will be each WEDNESDAY !! and all you have to do is leave a comment or a phrase in support to all those women that fight everyday to the biggest bi!@$#tch in history BREAST CANCER ! 
I will make a special posting every wednesday and that friday we will chose a winner so you guys will have WED,THUR&FRI to enter as many times as you want.

** RULES ** 
Every WED. there will be a special posting were all you have to do is enter a comment as many times as you want every entry will get a number ( 1...2....3 ect ... ) and LIKE US on Facebook click
 ------->HERE 
Friday at 12am there will be a WINNER ! 

LETS SAVE THE TATAS !!!! 
OCTOBER WILL BE FUUUUUUULLLL OF PRIZES AND GR8 THINGS WE GOTTA MAKE THIS MONTH SPECIAL , AFTERALL WERE WOMEN , AND WHETHER THEY'RE SMALL,BIG,ULGY,PRETTY,FAKE OR WHATEVAAAA !! WE HAVE BOOBS!! 

LETS SHOW THEM SOME LOVE AND SPREAD AWARENESS WE ARE ALL A HUGE BULLS-EYE FOR THIS DISEASE SO STAY SAFE 

REMEMBER !!! 

THERE MAY BE A CONTEST ON "SHOW YOUR PINK SPIRIT WEDNESDAY" SOOO BE PREPARED ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3