Saturday, October 29, 2011

American Apparel: Lopez Canyon

Since Im not the gr8st nail artist ;) lol I wanted to feel festive without waiting 2000000000 hrs for 1 nail design to dry lol. What a better way than sporting the colors of halloween in a fun way ;). Here I ft. a really nice orange from America Apparel btw its my 1st time trying these guys out and they work pretty nice and give gr8 on a 1 coat application. Consistency and finish both creamy. I added to my ring finger some "Gems" from Milani and I added a top coat to all my nails of SecheVite and as a base I been really enjoying "NailLife Gripper". It looks really nice yet you dont break your head accomplishing the mani, give it a try with any orange and add some multi color glitter.
1 coat of American Apparel: Lopez Canyon
Milani Jewels: Gems & American Apparel: Lopez Canyon
Ring Finger: Dab'd on Milani Jewels: Gems

Link your Halloween Nail Art or Mani below 
Happy Halloween 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3