Friday, September 23, 2011

ULTA SALE SERIES: BUTTER LONDON ( TOFF )


1ST of all excuse my hurt cuticles but you know it happens once in a while were your skin get mixed up with the cuticle lol ! 

Back to the review , this baby is TOFF from BUTTER LONDON's Fall 2011 collection , this was a freebie from the BOGO FAIL ULTA SALE, that happened days ago, pretty hectic but in the end it was all happiness and success once I had a 8 bottles in my hands and I only payed for 4 lol ! 



TOFF is without a question a FALL COLOR , and it suits every skin color ,type , shape or form to my belief. I see a matching lipstick for this color, but when I see it Ill for sure buy it and take a pic of it. 

TOFF goes hand on hand with any outfit whether you wear black,white,brown or so , TOFF will pull it off. Its a pretty versatile color that looks gr8 on toes as well and a matter fact I feel it brightens your feet a  lot.

I did not owned any BUTTER LONDON polish before, and I did love it , you can DEFF. feel a difference once you try to work it into your nails, but I glides AMAZING and its pigmentation its pretty gr8, I believe you do need a couple of coats in certain colors but nothing that makes it not a gr8 product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3