Wednesday, September 7, 2011

JULEP NAIL THERAPY

OK so HONESTLY this product just has me AMAZED, its so different from any other nail treatment.
its of course part of my JULEP MAVEN box, so this wonderful product is called "JULEP NAIL THERAPY" and it basically looks just like a base-coat , when I 1st saw it I did not payed so much attention to it , I was just like "OH A BASE-COAT" so today last nite before going to bed I decided to give it a try, I took of my nail polish I put 1 coat of the nail therapy on my nails I was watching a bit of TV and I looked at my nails and they had a moist look to them. I was BEYOND HAPPY I had never ever experienced such thing usually they have this "fake" shine to them but JULEP's product had a 100% natural not shine but glow.

You could even touch the moist in the nails, they were not glossy as with usual base-coats and topcoats, they were super soft , nice and looked well groomed and taken care of.

DEFF. give it a try its a really amazing product at a really reasonable price.

COMPANY CLAIMS:
""Use alone or as a basecoat for strong, beautiful nails. Hydrates and protects dry, brittle, peeling nails. Nourishes nails with Vitamin E. Dramatic results in just three days. Professional quality "3 Free" nail polish formulation.  Shine on! $1 will be donated to organizations that support women through our Powered by Girlfriends program"" ( text extracted from Julep.com )


TRUE TO THEIR WORDS ??: DEFF. YES !! 

I WILL RE-PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT OVER AND OVER. !! <3 IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3