Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Cosmetic Company Store Haul

Today I had a little trip to the nearby Outlets just cuz lol , and I had to go to The Cosmetic Company Store ( an Outlet for all the Makeup brands owned by Estee Lauder ). I feel really lucky because eventhou its not a HUGE discount you save good money either way.
The brands that I hunt for the most are Bobbi Brown and MAC , this time
MAC was the winner lol !! I got a Beauty Powder in "Blush of Youth" , ShadeStick and a MoistureCover Concealer in shade NC23. I dis same some gooood bucks and hey who doesnt like that. If you have or use any of these products let me know how you like them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3