Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ITS MY YEAR BY: O.P.I (( SHINE-ON ))

Ok todays beauty is ITS MY YEAR !! from O.P.I , this was part of my last "HAUL" from ULTA , the minute I saw this I knew had get it,  its a beautiful purple-ish , pink-ish , gold-ish , silver-ish. I truly love this color , its easy to apply and it glides beautifully into the nail. It is a sheer NOT SUPER sheer but for my liking I wouldn't only go with one coat.

this is one coat , it might work for some of your girls , but I think it needs at least 2








Amazing color , I hope you girls enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3