Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TARTE treat yourself to Gorgeous !!


Trate Treat yourself to Gorgeous 

As I opened Youtube as USUAL ! on my morning routine ! 
I saw this bad boy being mentioned like crazy all over my "home feed".

Apparently its a $200 and some value for only $49.95 and EXCLUSIVE to QVC for only TODAY ! 
I peeked tru all the videos that were ft. it and decided to give a go on the 3 easy payment option 
for $20.64 which is not bad ! Im going to split it between me and ma momma ! and for SURE !! Ill be doing some massive swatches !! Dec 7 was the delivery date stated on my receipt sooo lets see how it goes ! be on the look out ! 


love ya !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3