Monday, March 12, 2012

Betsey xoxo

Sorry Ive been gone so long but my mother in law had been staying with us for 3 months and now she is leaving back to her home so you know how it all goes getting all the stuff 2gether and any goodies she may need sooo yeah.
Picking up some goodies from sephora the most woderful thing happen to me !! The Bestsey polishes ! Were rite there and then waitin for me ! Uhh yeah ! I was so mesmerized with all those beauties that immediatly I got the one with pretty box , of course gor my luck it was pink and scent ! So double score lol ! Ive only swatched this on the nailwheel and it is indeed very scented ! And whoa ! I love it , it is infused with too too by Betsey which is her most recent perfume ;) Im going to pair both and according to me the nail polish will linger the scent on me longer ! Lol ;)

I only got 1 out the collection because I was in a hurry and you know how that works , you can never be on "hurry" in a beauty store !
Im a huge fan of anything Betsey ! I adore her style ;) wow she is so so amazing ;) .. So im beyong thrilled and excited Im even planing a Betsey week ! Ft. this polish , her perfumes maybe some jewelry proly some nail art designs lol keep an eye here and well se wasap lol !


Well it being 7:17 am Im off to the shower ;) blessings have a safe su day funday ;)

TOO TOO PERFUME BOTTLE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3