Saturday, November 19, 2011

Reward time woohoooo !!!

So today I got in the mail the new Ulta catalog and with it came My Reward !! Which basically depending on how mich you spend ull earn a reward ;) and just like any "Rewards" points thingies you earn 1point per dollar spent, at the check out you give the cashier your card they scan it and VOILA ! your points start to accumulate. 

So I got level 9 which basically means I can combine levels ( btw they have 6 levels ). To learn more about the levels and what you can win click << HERE >>

I decided to get a perfume to make the most out of my rewards , I picked up Chanel Chance Eau de Fraiche which is around $90 so I had my $45 voucher from my rewards and $30 that I had on a Gift Card :) wohoo !!! I was beyond happy I ended up paying like $18 cash for the perfume !! MAYOR SCORE  for  me lol !! .. 
 Are you in the ULTA REWARDS ??
If so what did you picked up ?? 


2 comments:

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3