Friday, November 4, 2011

Orly-Androgynie


Hello girls , well to get this weekend started let me introduce you'll to Orly-Androgynie.
Beautiful black-deep brown-super light gold undertone-sheer-jelly like base ( sorry I hope I made m point lol ), with multi-size-color glitter, it takes about 2 coats to be opaque while letting the glitter peak tru. Under "normal" lighting the glitter is not a deep and potent as under light and sun, I did read some reviews that stated that it was lumpy and did not dry correctly, well mine did dry fairly quick and was not lumpy at all. I do like it a lot its a deff. fall-winter and goes on with any skin tone.

sunset
sunlight

I did a little "experiment" to see if the polish with POP with different colors as basecoats , and honestly I did not like any , this guy ROCKS ON IT OWN. Here are the results.


Have a gr8 weekend

1 comment:

Thank YOU , YES YOU :D for taking a spare time in your day to visit my blog. I hope the info. provided was useful; Every mind is a whole different world so .. Let me know what you think .. <3